Shopping is a National hobby of the Emirati people and it is the major attraction for tourists.
U.A.E has elegant super luxury malls with all the high-end luxury retail showrooms combined with traditional market stalls.
Even still today, the Emirati men gather together in the traditional souks (Arab Market place) and discuss their important day’s activity or business deals over a sheesha and Arabic coffee. The traditional souks have been preserved and maintained by Arabic Government to retain their traditional charm.
In Dubai, you will find a lot of huge luxury shopping Malls and you will encounter with almost high-end luxury retail brands here.
Every year Dubai hosts a shopping festival which starts from December 26th and it goes on till January. It will be month long festival.
LIST OF BEST PLACES TO SHOP IN UAE
1. AL AIN MALL: It is a massive shopping mall and entertainment centre which is spread over 30,000 sq. ft. This mall comprises of 400+ stores and it has majorly mid – to – high end fashion stores.
2. Abu Dhabi Mall: It is located in Central Abu Dhabi; this mall comprises of over 200+ stores and is considered as one of the best malls of Abu Dhabi.
3. Mall of Emirates: This mall is located at very famous and popular “Sheikh Zayed Road” in Dubai. It comprises of over 700+ retail stores and over 100+ restaurants and cafes. Apart from shopping there are various recreational and entertainment activities. This mall boasts of having the first Snow Ski park in Middle East.
4. Ibn Battuta Mall: This mall is also situated in famous “Sheikh Zayed Road”. This is the World’s first Country based Theme mall. This Mall consists of Six Courts and the design of each Court is inspired by Six countries culture and history which was travelled by the Great Moroccan traveller “Ibn Battuta”
5. Souk Madinat Jumeirah: Bazaar in traditional Middle Eastern style with stalls & restaurants under wooden covered arcade.