The Emirati Cuisine is a blend of many Middle Eastern and Asian Dishes. You will find the Traditional food of the U.A.E to be very Delicious, Unique and Special in Taste. Most of their Traditional food contains Fish, Meat and Rice as their main ingredient.
Due to very harsh dry condition, they have to consume Meat and Diary products to keep them energetic and hydrated throughout the day.
Arabic Food has always fascinated the tourists from across the World because they never get to see and taste the Rich Arabic Traditional food in their home countries.
Here, I will give you a list of Arabic Dishes that you must try when you are in U.A.E
- AL-HAREES: It is a famous dish of UAE. It is made up of meat and wheat. It is very simple dish with very less ingredients added in it. You can also add other spices to enhance its taste to gratify your taste buds.
- SHAWARMA: It is made with lamb or chicken with a mixture garlic sauce, pickles, fries and tomatoes and it is wrapped in Arabic Roti. This dish is more like kebab.
- KABSA: Kabsa is a dish where Basmati rice is served with Meat/Chicken, Vegetables and Spices.
- BALALEET: Balaleet is a sweet orange or yellow coloured noodles served with omelette on top.
- MACHBOOS: It is a dish made up of rice which is cooked with chicken and mutton.
So, already feeling hungry? Pack your bags and head to UAE and try out all the dishes which I mentioned and get your tongue tasted!!