Thailand is a “heaven” on Earth. It is a place which has beautiful sea’s, Tall-hanging cliffs, Lush green mountains and gorgeous and mesmerizing beaches in abundance. It is also one of the best and affordable international place where one can visit on their vacations.
If you are planning to visit Thailand then, don’t forget to add “Krabi” to your travel list, I assure you that you will have the best time of your life where you will get to see gigantically tall cliffs, an amazing blend of clean blue-green waters and of course the beaches! Which is the main highlight of visiting Krabi.
Here is the list of places that you should visit when you are in Krabi, Thailand.
- Phi-phi islands
- Railay Beach
- Ko Pada
- Phra Nang Caves
- Ao Nang Beach
Now coming to Bangkok, this city has a lot to offer for the tourists especially in terms of food, shopping and temples and palaces.
- Grand Palace: It was built in 1782 and it is the home of Thailand kings for about 150 years. This palace certainly draws attention and leaves the tourists in awe with its amazing historic architecture.
- Floating Market: Floating Market offers an authentic experience and is certainly a crowd puller (especially the tourists). Enjoy the experience as the boats float by, filled with fresh fruits and vegetables. You can also try the delicious local food which is cooked right on the boat.
- Chinatown: Chinatown is colourful, energetic and dynamic. It is jam-packed with Street food stalls, gold shops and market stalls. To witness the Chinatown at its best, make sure you visit during Chinese New Year.
Bangkok is real special for its markets, make sure you carry more Baht’s (Thailand currency) and bring home as many things as you can.
If you are a party animal and looking to get “turnt up”, then Bangkok and Pattaya is the place to be. These places have a lot to offer when it comes to Night-life, A lot of travellers visit Thailand solely for this purpose.
SHOPPING IN THAILAND
If you are a shopping freak, then you must visit Thailand because it offers wide variety of products at a comparatively lower price.
Before you head out for shopping, make sure you make a list of things that you want to buy to avoid wandering aimlessly in the city. With everything from Antiquities, Jewellery, Branded clothes, Electronics and the list goes on & on, Bangkok has an equally unique markets and malls for particular goods from where you should buy to get good deals for your buck.
BEST PLACES TO SHOP IN THAILAND.
- For Jewellery: MBK Market
- Wholesale Clothes: Pratunam Market and Platinum Mall
- For Seafood, Vegetables and Fruits: Klong Toey Fresh Market
- Tailored Clothes: Patpang Road
- Looking for everything in the single place: Chatuchak Market (It is a weekend market covering almost 30 acres and is divided to 28 different sections, you will get all the goods that you had imagined off.
THAI DISHES YOU MUST TRY IN THAILAND
Non-Vegetarian people will absolutely love to get their taste buds relished. Thailand offers a variety of dishes that will definitely make your tongue watery and will leave you craving to try all the dishes mentioned on their menu.
Unfortunately, for the vegetarian people there isn’t much of unique special dishes you can try, although there are many Indian restaurants in Bangkok where you can revise the taste of “Desi Tadka” (Indian Spicy food). Ok so moving on, I am going to give you a list of Thai-dishes that you must try.
MUST-TRY FOODS IN THAILAND
- Pad Thai: It is a very special Thai Noodles. You will find this at local eateries and at streets generally. Pad Thai has different versions according to your taste, it can be consumed with seafood, vegetables or chicken, the choice is all upon you.
- Green Curry Chicken: If you are into spicy food, then you must definitely try this. I personally find this as the spiciest curry I have ever had in my entire life. Its main ingredient is chicken, vegetables, beef, mushrooms, red chillies any many more which I can’t remember though. Although you can customize it according to your preference.
- Tom Yum Goong: This Thai soup is a delight to all the sea food lovers. its main ingredients are shrimp, vegetables, lemon grass, mushrooms and coriander leaves. You can also go for a milder version if you are not into spicy taste.
- Thai Celery vegetable soup: This is an all vegetable soup. Its main ingredients are broccoli, cabbage, carrots, beans, lemon grass and Thai red chilli pepper. This soup is perfectly spicy (Not too much spicy nor too low).
- Yam: You are bound to encounter this Thai salad as it is consumed as a side dish/ starter. This soup is a combination of meat, sea food and fresh herbs.