Mumbai, formerly known as Bombay is the capital city of Indian state-Maharashtra. It is popularly known as ‘the city of dream’, as people from across the country come to this city to fulfil their dreams.
Mumbai is popular as the entertainment and financial capital. This mega-City never sleeps and remains lively till late hours at nights. The Mumbai city is wrapped with glamour, fame and power. It Houses architectural wonders of British era, buzzing beaches and the stunning galaxy of super star called bollywood. Not only this, Mumbai is also popular around the world for having one of the largest slums of the world established during the British era. One can also absorb the lifestyle of the fisherman while taking a stroll in their locality and watch the hardworking community of the Dabbawalas who transfers thousands of lunch boxes to offices goers. One will also get the opportunity to visit the largest Laundromat of India known as Dhobi Ghats.
- Any Entry fees for sightseeing not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Other services than mentioned.
- Gratuities, personal expenses and other items
- Any Adventure Activities and Personal Expenses
Day 01: Departure by train from Bangalore to Mumbai
Day 02: Mumbai city tour+ Shopping
Day 03: Industrial Visit 2+ Shopping
Day 04: Mumbai –lonavala+ Sightseeing
Day 05: Amusement Park
Day 06: City tour +Industrial Visit+ Departure to Bangalore
Day 07: Train journey
- Daily Breakfast, & Dinner
- Airfare/Train/ Bus
- Industrial visit
- Sightseeing Mentioned in the itinerary
- Twin or Triple Sharing Accommodation
- All other than those listed in detailed itinerary
- The package does not include any personal expenses
Any Baggage excess other the specified