Asian Entrepreneurship Bootcamp
11th – 17th
7 days 6 nights
Framework for 21st Century Skills
Singapore Ministry of Education
Education & Career Guidance
Of a Problem Worth Solving
Singapore AEB, 2018.
Arrival & City Tour
Asian Entrepreneurship Bootcamp - 1
Asian Entrepreneurship Bootcamp - 2
Asian Entrepreneurship Bootcamp - 3
Sentosa Island - Wings of Time
Scream! Scream! Scream!
AEB Applications for Indian Residents have now closed. Applications for delegates across Asia are now open. To apply, click on the “Apply Now” button.
Connect With Us!
You can connect with us for any further assistance regarding this tour. We shall be your point of contact for any queries.
You can give us a call, leave a text on Whatsapp or email us and we shall assist you.
What is the application process for the AEB?
In order to attend the AEB, delegates must successfully complete the following steps:
- You must first fill out and submit an application before the mentioned deadlines.
- If accepted, you must then fill out the registration form and complete the payment process. You can register only after receiving notification of your acceptance. You must register before the registration deadlines.
What are the Application Deadlines?
- Early-Bird Application Deadline: July 21st, 2018.
- Regular Application Deadline: July 31st, 2018.
- Late Application Deadline: August 11th, 2018.
Who is eligible to apply?
- Age Group : 18-28 years
- A citizen of one of the Asian countries
- Clearance of the Application and Interview Round
When will I be notified of the results?
- Early-Bird applicants will be notified on 23rd July.
- Regular applicants will be notified on 1st August.
- Late applicants will be notified on 13th August.
I have been waitlisted for the AEB Program. What happens now?
- After the registration deadline has passed for accepted delegates, we will notify waitlisted delegates if there are still positions available.
I was not accepted or waitlisted for the AEB. Is there any chance that I can still participate in the AEB.
Unfortunately, we will not be able to offer you a place in this year’s program. We do encourage you to apply to future AEB programs, as the result of this application will not affect your future admission chances.
What is the difference between early, regular and late applications?
- Early applications do not receive special preference. However, there are many advantages to applying early. First, early applications are evaluated in greater detail, as we receive fewer applications in the cycle. Second, applicants who are accepted through the early cycle are notified earlier, giving them more time to apply for a visa and complete registration. Finally, early applicants will have the opportunity to pay a smaller registration fee. Since decisions are made and spots are filled on a rolling basis, it is certainly beneficial to apply and to register as early as possible. Please note that your registration fee is dependent on when you actually register.Late applicants historically have a substantial lower acceptance rate, as available positions in the program drop dramatically as early and regular applicants begin to register. Therefore, we highly recommend applying in the early or regular application rounds.
I am unable to submit my application.
How do I register for the AEB Program, 2018?
Once you are selected for the AEB Program, you will receive a mail consisting of a registration form.
When are the Registration Deadlines?
- Early-Bird Registration Deadline: July 31st, 2018.
- Regular Registration Deadline: August 11th, 2018.
- Late Registration Deadline: August 18th, 2018.
What are the registration fees for AEB, 2018?
- Early round: INR 85,000
- Regular round: INR 87,500
- Late round: INR 90,500
How do I pay the Registration Fee?
Once you have registered, the payment can be done via NEFT / RTGS modes. After the payment, you are required to share the UTR number with us so that we can share the registration acknowledgement letter and complete the Registration Procedure.
What if, due to medical, family-related, or other reasons, I am unable to make the conference after being selected to attend? Is my registration fee refundable then?
If you have been accepted for the program but have not registered yet and find that you unable to attend, please inform us as soon as possible at email@example.com. Since you have not registered yet, there is no need for a refund. However, if you cannot attend after registering, please email us as soon as possible with documentation in regards to your circumstance. Refund requests will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only visa rejections guarantee refunds. Refunds for other reasons will be under Envisage Global’s discretion and any refund requests after August 16th, 2018, will be rejected, unless in the case of a visa rejection.
Visa and other Documentation
Visa and other documentation is supposed to be taken care by the student. You will receive a visa application booklet from us, consisting details and documents required for visa application.
DURING THE PROGRAM: INCLUSIONS/EXCLUSIONS
What are the inclusions of the EGEB Singapore Program, 2018?
- Return Airfare & visa.
- 6 Nights accommodation with daily breakfast in hotel+ Breakfast on arrival
- way Airport transfers in Singapore
- 6 lunches & 1 Gala dinner in an Indian restaurant
- Transfers only for 3 Lunches.
- Way transfers to Reactor.
- Half day city tour [3.5 hrs] – include Merlion Park, City Hall, Suntec City, Chinatown, Chocolate Shop.
- PM Sentosa at Sunset Tour [7 hrs] – include 1 way cable car ride + Madam Tussuads + Images of Singapore “Live + wings of time
- 1 Day Pass to Universal Studios + SGD 15 MEAL COUPON with transfers
- All tours and transfers on private basis with English Speaking Guide assistance throughout.
What are the exclusions of the EGEB Singapore Program, 2018?
- All other than those listed in above inclusions
- Meals at hotels except those listed in above inclusions.
- No Dinners, except 1 Galadinner.
- The package does not include any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, wines, sim cards, mineral water, food and drinks and other things not mentioned in our inclusions.
- Early check in / Late Check Out.
- Excess baggage weight beyond the minimum allotted by airline.
- No transfers for Lunch other than mentioned in the inclusions.